KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, September 12, 2005

"Give me a toke on that spliff", said Mummy


I like those "Loose Knits" humorous greetings cards and postcards that are based on old knitting patterns from Cath Tate. Have you seen them? Here's one of the greetings cards below.


And here's another.


I bought half a dozen of them yesterday from one of my favourite shops, The Wharf, but they're also available online from Cath Tate Cards NAYY

What do you think of this as an idea? I might get a few of the postcards and mount and frame them as a group for my work room. Not that I've actually got a work room ..... yet!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 am, Blogger Daisy said…

    My SIL sent me one last week - they are indeed very cool. I haven't found them in any shops in Lincoln yet though... I liked seeing the range on the website - thanks for the link!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home