KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Starburst


This is how far I got with the Starburst Shawl before I frogged it because I wasn't happy with my tension. I purposefully made the yarnovers looser than I would normally because I thought that this would give the diamond shapes more definition. I overdid it at first though and, as a result, there was a bit right at the bottom that was too loose and looked a bit uneven.


At least now I know just how loose I want the yarnovers to achieve the effect I want. The Harvest silk is special so I'd like to get it as near to perfect as I possibly can. I'll have another go at it this evening.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That shawl looks amazing Hazel, I love the way the silk looks in that pattern. Are you coming to Ally Pally, will you bring it along to show me please?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home