KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

More Craft Fair Goodies


On Saturday morning the postman brought more goodies for the November Cancer Charities Craft Fair, this time from Louise. In the package there was a really nice loopy boa . . .

LOOPY BOA
. . . and this wonderful Heart Scarf made in Patons Jet (wool/alpaca).

HEART SCARF
Thanks again, Louise, they're really lovely!

I was also given another moebius by Mary-Lou at Maidstone Knitters' meeting.

MOEBIUS
It was a very good meeting with twelve people present, one of whom was Katie who organises Knits Lincs, and came along to our group on Saturday as she was in the area. I'll post more later as I'm about to go back to bed due to not feeling one hundred percent. Yesterday evening I started feeling very shivery with a headache that nothing could shift as well as nausea. I feel a bit better today but still feel very tired and weak so catch you later.

EDIT: Thanks for all the well wishes. I feel much perkier today (Monday). Just realised that there were a couple of questions asked in the comments to the last post which I haven't answered. Sorry! Anyway, Piglottie asked if the Fetching fingerless gloves were a bit on the small side. I don't think they are but they might seem to be because the cables pull them in. I have an average sized hand and they fit fine and aren't tight at all. HTH Cherry asked if I'd got into the beading magazines yet. Not half! Bead & Button mag now finds its way into my bag as soon as it hits the shelves (after paying for it, of course!) LOL

18 Comments:

  • At 12:40 am, Blogger dreamcatcher said…

    Glad they arrived safe and sound :-)

    Hope you feel much better soon. Oddly enough I've had a horrid headache today and felt somewhat queasy with it, too. There are an awful lot of bugs doing the rounds at the moment. Stay tucked up in bed!

     
  • At 2:30 am, Blogger Gaby said…

    I like your blog! Your knits are beautiful, specially Rapunzel Cardi; it's gorgeous!!:)

     
  • At 7:32 am, Blogger T said…

    Lovely DC and Mary-Lou :)

    Good numbers for the knitgroup meeting :) I hope you feel better soon Hazel.

     
  • At 8:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really must get a tailor's dummy (see, I don't have all the equipment!) - everything looks so good posed on it.

    Sorry you're not feeling well, hope you're better soon

     
  • At 9:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry your not feeling well hope it passes and is just a little 24 hour thingy.

     
  • At 11:18 am, Blogger Piglottie said…

    Hope you feel better soon. There's a bit of it going around, could be the sudden change in the weather?

     
  • At 12:52 pm, Blogger Rain said…

    The scarves are both lovely.

    I hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 1:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry to read that you're not feeling well. Take care of yourself, hope you make a quick recovery. (The scarves are really pretty, btw.)

     
  • At 1:52 pm, Blogger Steph said…

    That's exactly how I've been feeling since my 2 migraines started last Wednesday. Must be a virus I guess. Hope it goes soon - from all of us who have it!

     
  • At 2:29 pm, Blogger Seahorse said…

    Hope you're feeling better.

     
  • At 10:03 pm, Blogger Badger said…

    The scarves all look great.

    Glad to hear you're now feeling a tad perkier :)

     
  • At 7:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw the Hearts scarf on Louise's blog, it's just so darn cute, isn't it?

    Glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope you're back to 100% in no time, take care + lots of hugs coming your way! xx

     
  • At 8:30 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    It was great to meet you! Hope you're feeling better now!

     
  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Lovely knitted goodies there :)

    Glad to hear you're feeling better now.

     
  • At 10:24 am, Blogger Woolly Wormhead said…

    Hazel, I may have some Hats I could send your way for the Charity Fair.... just having a sort through and clearout.

     
  • At 4:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, these are some real goodies, I really love these scarves! I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling too well, hope everything's passed by now and you're feeling much better!

     
  • At 7:34 pm, Blogger Uknitty said…

    I have some rainbow CW's I can donate if you are looking for knitty things to sell for charidee. E mail me if they are of any use.

    I'm not sure about modeling my handknits on a tailors dummy. We have one in the shop that I used to use and yes my knits do look good on it, the downside is they never look like that on me !

     
  • At 1:49 pm, Blogger Piglottie said…

    Thank you for the reply to my comment about Fetching. I might just give them a go now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home