KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Seasonal Projects - Cards


Over the last few weeks I've been busying myself with lots of seasonal projects. Today, I'm going to upload photos of some of the cards I've made.

I had a go at doing a couple of cards with distress inks, torn papers, etc, to try to make them appear vintage looking and these were the result.




Then I used one of the Tim Holtz masks against a background of cosmic shimmer mists and made this card.


Another one using some Xmas flowers I made.


I attended a workshop on distress inking with Lisa B and made this card.


Versacolour Wild Berries multicoloured ink pad was used to stamp an image which I thought resembled a snowflake for the one below. The papers I used are Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby.


An origami snowflake card.


A knitted lace snowflake card.


A shaker card with glittery flowersoft inside.
And a couple more.



4 Comments:

  • At 6:15 am, Blogger pamela w allen said…

    what charming cards...lucky the recipients!

    happy christmas!

     
  • At 4:06 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    You succeeded in your tries to make them look vintage, that's for sure! LOVELY...as is everything you put your fingers to...
    (((hugs)))
    and Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 6:45 pm, Anonymous Georgina said…

    Merry Christmas Hazel - I hope 2011will be kind to you and yours and give you space for your incredible creativity! XX

     
  • At 4:36 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Wow, you've been busy! They're very effective. Hope you had a great Christmas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home