KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Boredom


Here's one side of a little treasure pocket I made recently.


And here's what it looks like from the other side.


I haven't decided which is the front and which is the back or even if it needs a front or a back. I made it as practice for a swap I was thinking of joining in on. I made it as practice because I wasn't sure how well I would do as I'm not that confident with my sewing skills and, when I'd decided it was probably okay, the swap sign up deadline had gone by.

I've also been trying painted lace cuffs. Here's one of them.


A few more ATCS. These three are embroidery on paper.






This set is captured flowers.


This is more embroidery on paper in the form of a birthday card. The dragon is quite appropriate as the person it is going to lives in Wales.


This is some of what I have been doing. For the last few days I've been in a state of such complete and utter tedium and haven't found anything to inspire me whatsoever. In short, I am BORED RIGID! :-(

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 pm, Anonymous shirley said…

    Hello Hazel, I think your boredom is very productive. I like all your cards, particularly the embroidered ones. The design on the last one is great.

     
  • At 4:31 pm, Anonymous Georgina said…

    That mood is ghastly isn't it! It will pass!!!

     
  • At 2:41 am, Blogger Acornbud said…

    I like the cards. Very creative.

     
  • At 1:41 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Wow, that's very creative boredom! Love the embroideries. Simple yet highly effective.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home