KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Flower Baskets


Handcrafted flower buttons which I'm going to use in my new hobby of crazy quilting. I've placed them on a card with a flower basket pic in the background and am about to sew them on as these eleven are a gift for someone and I thought that they'd look better like this than just sewn on a plain piece of card.


Miniature flower basket shawl knitted for the competition part of a Ravelry swap.


Fits this little bear perfectly!


ETA - Couldn't resist adding this one.


This is a motif cut from Venise lace, then hand-dyed and embellished with beads. A gift from my new friend, Nicki. Isn't it lovely!

11 Comments:

  • At 5:26 pm, Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said…

    beautiful:)

     
  • At 5:47 pm, Blogger gilraen said…

    Oh my!! I love the flower basket!!

    And the mini shawl looks so cute on the bear, lucky bear! :)

     
  • At 8:54 pm, Blogger MandellaUK said…

    You're far more creative than I. The flower basket is lovely. I particularly like the daisy-like button at the bottom of the basket.

     
  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger Arianwen said…

    I love the buttons! Are you selling them?

     
  • At 9:14 am, Blogger justclaire said…

    The buttons are fabulous! I love the mini shawl too. How sweet :)

     
  • At 4:45 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    Adorable!!!
    (buttons and bear shawl!)
    (((hug)))

     
  • At 3:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    delightful pics - brilliant arrangement of buttons!

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Seahorse said…

    What a clever way to present the buttons!

    I'd love to try crazy quilting, looking forward to seeing yours!

     
  • At 9:32 pm, Blogger Modelwidow said…

    What a lucky person to be receiving those buttons and what a super way to present them. The bears shawl is so lovely.

     
  • At 9:26 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Eye candy alert! Oh, those buttons are amazing! I love the way you have presented them, the card will be absolutely stunning.

    The mini shawl is so beautiful and looks just adorable on your bear.

    I'm looking forward to seeing more about crazy quilting on your blog.

     
  • At 4:51 pm, Blogger Aim said…

    Your homemade buttons are gorgeous posed on that pic!!! Great idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home