KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

More Snow Queens and Xmas Knitting


More Snow Queens. Three of these are all over beaded. Four of the eight I did were for a swap and the others will perhaps adorn friends' Xmas trees as unusual Xmas ornaments. Nice to have something a little bit different methinks.










And some Xmas knitting finished. First an Advent Stocking which was done as part of another swap and filled with 24 gifts.


I was brave and got my sewing machine out to line it.


This Japanese Mystery Scarf was a fun knit.




Finally, this Leafy Neckwarmer is a gift to a friend in appreciation of her kindness.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:16 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    Oh I LOVE the snow queens!!! I would love to receive one of those for my tree!!! Such lucky friends...
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 8:45 pm, Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said…

    the snow queens are gorgeous:)

     
  • At 11:16 pm, Blogger Tiddy and Charlie. said…

    Wow, wow and wow! I couldnt possibly decide which item I liked best. They are all great.

    You lined the stocking too! Great idea.
    cj x

     
  • At 2:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are amazing!!! I am looking for someone who may have knit a Queen Anne's Lace pattern from queenanneslaceknitting.com. I just wanted a comment before I tried one. Carol

     
  • At 3:38 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Wow, you've been busy!

     
  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Wow! You have been busy :) I love the Snow Queens, they are so intricate, what a huge amount of work and detail that has gone in to them. They will look beautiful on the tree.

    Absolutely love your Christmas knitting, so beautiful.

     
  • At 2:02 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home