KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Playing with Angelina


I'm still trying to catch up on some of the stuff I did during my blog break. Experimenting with angelina was one phase I went through.

Angelina greeting card.


A pink girly angelina postcard. I added some cut up novelty yarn and some feathers to the mix along with the angelina.


Bringing You Sunshine ATC. Some waste machine threads were sprinkled on top of the angelina and then some decorative stitching added.


Angelina reef postcard. Eyelash and ribbon yarns plus some hand-dyed lace motifs from Nicki Lee, some shell beads and a mother of pearl fish help to bring the angelina reef to life.


Snowflakes in Fusible Film. I added snowflake motifs to some of the angelina fusible film.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home