KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Prize and another Competition!


Okay, I've decided what the prize is for my Blogiversary draw. It'll be chocolate AND something else. A cryptic crossword type clue for the 'something else' is :

EXTREMELY large puddles of water lie before one of a particular type!

It should arrive from the US in about a week's time at which point I'll post a photo to tease you all for a day or two longer before the draw takes place.

Up until that time, feel free to leave a comment on the post below if you wish to be entered into the draw! . . .

. . . and, because I'm in the mood for fun, another competition! In the last week, I've had a reorganisation of my desk in my study. My desk is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide and has five drawers on the right hand side which are very deep (just under 3 feet) so can hold quite a lot. The reorganisation I had involved emptying the contents of these drawers and then filling them up again with something different. What did I take out and what did I put in? The person who comes closest to the correct answer will win a prize yet to be decided upon. Just leave your answers in the comments section and the winners of both the blogiversary draw and the 'desk' competition will be announced at the same time! Happy guessing! . . .

. . . and because I'm against two posts in a row without any pictures, I created my very own masterpiece!


Click here to create your own painting.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:56 pm, Blogger Arianwen said…

    you threw out potions and filled the drawers with sock yarn. Decided that there wasnt enough room and bought another desk to put the rest of the yarn in. well that sounds similar to what I would do! happy blogaversary mine is tomorrow!

     
  • At 8:13 am, Blogger Debi said…

    I haven't a clue cause either taking out or putting in yarn is just too easy a guess so I'll just with you a very happy blogiversary!!! :)

     
  • At 12:14 pm, Blogger Piglottie said…

    I reckon you cleared out loads of old paperwork, bills and banks statements and have filled them now with knitting patterns and magazines (well, that's what I'm trying to do with mine lol) :)

     
  • At 1:06 pm, Blogger Kath said…

    I haven't a clue what you'd find and take out - my desk drawers as usually filled with all sorts of odds and ends. Maybe odd knitting needles and paperclips! Congrats on your 2nd Blogiversary - doesn't time fly! Looking forward to your 3rd!

     
  • At 8:13 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    Please enter me into your prize draw!

     
  • At 8:07 pm, Blogger ikkinlala said…

    I'll guess that you took out file folders full of old papers and put in beading supplies.

     
  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger Turtle said…

    I think you took out old junk papers (things you find in a junk drawer) and got very organized with all your crafting magazines, patterns, ideas, etc. One of the drawers you may even have stashed a bit of new yarn waiting to be used.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home