KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Finished Tandletons and some Cards


Here are all eight tandletons finished.


And here is a necklace made out of seven of them. Making the tandletons was fun!


I made some Xmas cards at the end of July! Has to be a first for me. The snowmen, penguins and holly are stamps that I stamped out and then coloured in. The lantern and globe shapes I cut from templates.


I also had a first go at parchment craft and made these two cards.



4 Comments:

  • At 3:46 am, Blogger Acornbud said…

    Very cute. What is a tandelton?

     
  • At 8:52 pm, Blogger Lizzy said…

    Love the Tandletons - they look like they would be fun to make.

     
  • At 11:28 am, Blogger erasercarver said…

    The tandletons are amazing, and what a great way to use them too. I bet you get lots of comments and questions about your necklace?

    Loving seeing all the wonderful crafts you are enjoying!

     
  • At 5:50 pm, Blogger Joyce said…

    Very lovely wonderful work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home