KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Autumn Projects and More Quilt Blocks


Some autumn mail art for a swap. This is the first time I've altered envelopes.




Here is what the backs of the envelopes look like.


Staying with the autumn theme, here's an ATC that uses a wax crayon resist technique for the background. The elf is etched onto parchment paper, cut out and coloured from the back.


Lastly, here are three more blocks to go towards my sampler quilt. I'm loving making these blocks. First, grandmother's fan.


Then, stained glass tulip.


Finally, Dresden plate.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:37 pm, Anonymous shirley said…

    Hi Hazel, It is always so thrilling to see your creations...I always like seeing your new cards. You are so talented no matter what you put your hand to.

     
  • At 2:26 pm, Blogger Cherie said…

    Hazel you inspire me to try so many new things. I love looking through your gallery.

     
  • At 10:01 pm, Blogger Penelope Grey said…

    Hi Hazel, I love the stained glass tulip. Makes my quilt finger itch, maybe I should dig some of my fabrics out again. Beverley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home